background

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Under construction





I've been looking around at other blogs and I've been inspired by what I've seen. I've just followed links of people that I'm connected to and saw such fun things on some Lambson and Ray blogs. So, I'm experimenting with my blog to try and figure out how to frou-frou mine up. If any of you experts out there have any suggestions for me I am so open.


Also, I've kind of had this mental block that I need to have about a hundred pictures on my camera before I load them onto my computer. Merilee inspired me with her "new pop" pictures that I could just photograph what I've been up to this summer and post it. So, here goes...
Ok, so the pictures went in on top. Whatever. This is part of my summer scrapbook, which is literally, a scrap book. I got an old book and tore out pages, glued pages together, and covered them with whatever I wanted to. Way cheaper than buying an album and funner too.
Lauren and Emma both had fun with their cousins in Utah. Lauren is being goofy with Grayson and Emma and Riley hung out all the time. This is them at the cafe where they have good ice and vanilla to put in my diet coke, oh yeah, and food too.
Yeah, I'm still working on how to change the heading of my blog. I experimented with the front of this scrapbook, but that's not exactly what I meant to do. I'll have to change it later, though because we're off to see what's new at the house.

5 comments:

Merilee said...

would you please stop learning how to do so many cute things without me! I can't wait to see this book!

Darilyn said...

are your other sisters as creative as you and Merilee? I can't stand the cuteness any longer. It's way tooooo adorable. It is so inspiring but then again It also makes me think about all the scrapbooking I need to do and I feel overwhelmed. your pages are gorgeous Monique. I also want to figure out how to do the title of my blog in different letters made of individual photographs of various letters. does that make sense? If you figure THAT out will you let me know? Your dog looks very soft.

jaust.me said...

Our dog is sooo soft, still. My solution to the whole backlog of scrapbooking was just to ignore it. I just started doing pics I had and the kids will have to sort through the rest. Also, narrowing it down to one pic per page helped too.

Emily said...

http://bogletodd.blogspot.com/

me!

Darilyn said...

hm. one pic per page. That's a really interesting idea. I'm not sure if I could do that but it would certainly be quicker. I might try that.