background

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bedroom

I am surprised at how much I love my bedroom. I was going to go over the color with a glaze and wipe it off to antique it a little, but I love the color so much I can't. When I'm in my room with the fan on low, it is so incredibly relaxing. I can hardly bring myself to leave it in the morning. That may have multiple reasons behind it of course. It feels like I'm living in a cloud. I had so much to write about when I was thinking about this this morning. I do adore my bedroom, but after 12 hours of school today, I can't seem to remember why?

10 comments:

ducklips said...

You make me laugh. I have those days way too often.

Ok, I just finished the book of Darcy's side of the story and couldn't figure out half of what was going on. It wasn't until I finished the book that I realized it was a trilogy and I had missed the first 2 books. I thought it was just poorly written.
joj!

ducklips said...

Oh yeah, I like the color of your room too. Didn't you always want a room in the clouds?

(Haven't you always wanted a monkey?)

Merilee said...

I love your bedroom too. I just wish I could read what you wrote about it.

jaust.me said...

Why can't you read what I wrote about it? And I believe Merilee always wanted a monkey. I always wanted a house and some furniture for my house.

Merilee said...

your playlist is covering the top of your posts. Hello? Don't you ever look at your own blog? Now I can only see half your monkey.( for some reason that was really funny to type.)

Merilee said...

Has anyone told Ty about his hair yet?

jaust.me said...

Mer, I think this is only on your computer because I don't see it and noone else has mentioned it and they do seem to be able to see what I wrote. I can't imagine why it looks that way to you

Merilee said...

wierd!

Darilyn said...

Monique, enough of the similarities! My room is painted this color! And I love it. It's the best room in the house. Of course most of that is due to the furniture hand me downs of merilee.

jaust.me said...

Darilyn, I love it! I just wish we were more similar. Like, that I had all of that produce freshly bottled in my cupboard and had been eating crab last weekend.