background

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Countdown

I am going to post pictures of my house here, but I'm too lazy tonight. It seems that getting ready for our house and getting the kids ready for school is my life right now. We are 9 days and counting from our close. Friday, August 10th is our close date, as well as the open house at Sunset school. Who ever heard of having a school open house at 8:00 in the morning? Our appliances were delivered today. I feel so spoiled; side by side fridge with filtered water and ice in the door, flat top stove with additional warming burner (my gas stove would just get hot enough to pretend the back middle section was a warming burner), microwave that I don't even understand yet, because it has 2 metal racks in it (I thought that microwaves couldn't have metal), front loading washer and dryer. 9 days to heaven! of course then we got the doctor's bill, $15,000 and all they wanted to do was dip us in plaster. Everything is done except the little touch ups. And the one huge touch up, I think I already mentioned that the landscapers planted my trees smack in the middle of the yard. This is a huge yard and a ridiculous way to plant the trees. I wanted to cry, but I just sent them a little note to let them know that was not what we asked for. Hopefully they will fix it. I am so excited!

5 comments:

Darilyn said...

I'm excited to see pictures of the house!

Merilee said...

What are you talking about? Doctor? Plaster? I don't get it.
8 more days!!!

jaust.me said...

That is a line from a b-52's song

Merilee said...

oh, got ya!

Emily said...

Haha! i just had deja vu of a conversation we had in my kitchen. Um, other sisters, Monique HAS been to visit me. Megan, sending your husband doesn't count! I do not understand how my microwave doesn't explode with the metal rack in it!