background

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy late birthday Emma

Oh yeah, I'm totally stealing Darilyn's kid interview. Not only that, it's practically with the same kid, my own 10 year old Emma had a birthday New Year's Eve. So, here goes...
What is your favorite TV show? Can we skip this one?
What is your favorite movie? I'm not sure
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite food? How many can I list? Teriyaki wings, crab legs
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Hang out
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Play on the trampoline or go for a bike ride
What is your favorite thing to do with your sister? Play games
What do you want to be when you grow up? Either a sculptor or a dog shelter owner
Do you have a favorite friend? Maddy, Shyla, and Katie
What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home? Play with my cousins
What is your favorite toy or thing? I danna know
What is your favorite book? You know, Warriors
What is your favorite animal? a dog (especially Sonny)
Do you want to go on a mission? Yes
Do you want kids? Yes
What's hard to do? Write a story in 2 days, with a dedication page and cover
What's have you learned from your primary teacher this year? Joseph Smith
What do you love to do? Hang out with my cousins, friends and family
What would you want to add? What kind of dog would you have if you got to choose? Some sort of golden retriever mix, golden retrievers rock (This was a great choice, seeing as how we have a golden doodle.)

For some reason, I can't load a pic right now, so...

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

Great interview. So did your Emma turn ten or turn eleven? I love that she loves crab legs. very cool. And you can tell she loves her family.

Sandi said...

I think I will use that for my grandchildren. I love it.

Merilee said...

Your turn!