background

Monday, July 09, 2007







These are some of my favorite people in the world. I just love the unknown man in the cowboy hat. Ok, it's actually Lauren and Emma that I love. This is from our Spring Break trip through Southern AZ; Tucson for eegee's, Colossal Cave, Bisbee, Tombstone, etc. Some places I had never been in 37 years living in AZ. I want to take my kids lots of places. Of course, the draw of some places takes us back again and again. We just got back from Koosharem, UT. 80* in July, and not at 10pm, is quite a draw. Although this year, the big draw was that Emma had already been there with Grandma and Grandpa for three weeks. We wanted her back. The sky is so big there. I could sit outside at night forever, just staring at the stars. I love being able to actually see the Milky Way. I saw a shooting star. The kids love that they can just go... Emma learned to ride a bike. We have LOTS of pics of that. Btw, I love Merilee's slide show and am waiting for her to fill me in on how to do it here.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

I love that you posted this at 3:45am you are insane. where have I been? I didn't know about any of this stuff. It sounds like you guys have had an awesome summer. love the pics.

Darilyn said...

I didn't know whose blog this would be until I saw the pictures of your gorgeous girls. I especially laughed my head off when i saw that the name of your blog is similar to the name of mine. After all, Merilee says you and I are alot alike. I guess this proves it!!!! I can't wait to read more.